In a world full of technologies, the need to be connected with social media platforms is necessary as they help to explore a lot of new things. One of the known social media platforms is Instagram. Instagram is known for making reels, sharing photos, chatting with friends and known ones, and so many more things. Instagram has more than a billion users on its
platform. Due to a lot of users on its platform Instagram security is strict. It prohibits users to download or enlarge anyone’s profile picture.
As there is always a solution for every problem. You are able to find a lot of apps or websites
that help you out to view someone’s Instagram profile picture either by downloading or
enlarging. One of the apps which is known as insta zoom will help you put in enlarging Instagram profile pictures.
Enlarge Instagram Profile Pictures:
Unlike different social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp. Instagram doesn’t support the feature of viewing profile pictures of the account. Even the web version of Instagram doesn’t help you in viewing profile pictures. In this situation, there are some ways that will help you in
viewing profile pictures.
Use Of InstaZoom To Enlarge Instagram Profile Pictures:
This will help you out in zooming the Instagram profile photos and downloading them:
1. First you need to go to Instagram.
2. After that put the username of the account whose profile picture you want to enlarge or
3. Then go to the search option or simply press the enter button.
4. You are now able to see the full image of the profile picture you wanted to see.
5. Now you are able to download the full-size image or even publish the image in HD.
Other Enlarging Tools:
There are many online websites available that will
help you out in downloading or enlarging the profile picture of the Instagram account. Instagram also helps you out in this case. It simply leverages the Instagram API directly to obtain an HD version of a profile photo.
1. You need to visit a website like Insta Zoom which allows you to view and download an
HD version of an Instagram profile picture.
2. After you visit the site, you will see a search box at the top. You need to manually enter
3. The search results will be shown in a list format once you’ve done that. You must first
select the username of the account for which you wish to see the profile image.
4. If you want to see an HD version of the profile image, click on the Full-Size
5. If you want it to save it on your PC or mobile, you must right-click on the image and
select “Save Image As” from the drop-down menu.
6. Select the location on your PC or mobile where you want to save the image.
7. You’ll also need to enter a filename and a file type. Just remember you need to save the
file in JPEG picture format.
Using Url Of The Image:
The most simplest and efficient way you need to know which does not to require any of the app or
website services. It may help you to easily zoom in and download the profile picture of the
1. All you need to do is to open the homepage of your Instagram account.
2. After that you need to right-click on the profile picture of the profile and need to select
“Copy image address” from the drop-down menu.
3. Paste the URL or location on a new tab. You need to remove the s150x150/ from the URL
and after removing just press enter. This will show the zoomed image.
4. After that just right-click on the image and select “Save image as” from the menu to save
the image on your computer or mobile wherever you want.
There are a lot of apps or websites that will help you out in emerging the profile pictures of the Instagram accounts. One of the best among them is Instazoom which will help you in Enlarging and downloading the profile picture. The article above will help you in that case.
Hope you love to read the article above and find it beneficial.